WIA EVP Tim House to Serve as Interim President and CEO

ARLINGTON, Va. – The Wireless Infrastructure Association (WIA) today announced that WIA’s Executive Vice President, Tim House, will serve as interim president and CEO for the association, following the departure of current President and CEO Jonathan Adelstein. Tim will serve as interim president and CEO until WIA’s Board of Directors completes its ongoing search for a new president and CEO in the coming months.

“Tim is the ideal candidate to step in as interim president and CEO while the Board completes our search for the right candidate to replace Jonathan,” said WIA Board of Directors Chairman and President and CEO of SBA Communications Corporation Jeff Stoops. “Tim has been with the association since 2007 and has worked in lockstep with Jonathan to make WIA the advocacy powerhouse it is today. WIA will be in capable hands until the Board has concluded its search for our next CEO.”

“It has been a pleasure working so closely with Jonathan and the Board of Directors these past several years, and I am honored by the opportunity to lead WIA through this interim period,” said Tim House. “Our organization is in great shape, and I am confident in the excellent team we have at WIA. I look forward to continuing our positive momentum and to a very successful next chapter for WIA.”

About WIA:
The Wireless Infrastructure Association (WIA) represents the businesses that build, develop, own, and operate the nation’s wireless infrastructure. WIA advocates for the widespread, responsible deployment of wireless infrastructure to enable mobile broadband for communities everywhere.

Media Contact: Marshall Miller | 717-951-0795 | marshall.miller@wia.org

The post WIA EVP Tim House to Serve as Interim President and CEO appeared first on Wireless Infrastructure Association.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://wia.org/wia-evp-tim-house-to-serve-as-interim-president-and-ceo/