Newly Expanded NATE Mentorship Program Launched

For immediate Release: 
October 19, 2021

Newly Expanded NATE Mentorship Program Launched

(Watertown, SD) – NATE: The Communications Infrastructure Contractors Association is excited to announce the expansion and revision of the NATE Mentorship Program. Originally launched by the Women of NATE (WON) Committee at NATE UNITE 2019, the program has been expanded to encourage all NATE members to participate.

The Mentorship Program is designed to help all participants climb higher together and foster the exchange of ideas, expertise, and camaraderie among all NATE members. From emerging professionals to industry veterans, participants can grow both professionally and personally by learning from each other’s perspectives, discussing professional issues and supporting their peers in the resolution of their challenges.

“On behalf of the Mentorship Subcommittee, we are excited to release this newly expanded program to the entire NATE membership,” said Darrin Wagner, Chairman of the Mentorship Subcommittee. “We look forward to supporting a larger group of NATE members and putting a special focus on Veterans as they move back into civilian roles and the challenges that can present,” added Wagner.

Some of our current participants say it best:

“I am truly thankful and blessed to have Monica as my mentor. She has shared her stories and insights and always fills me with encouragement. She has helped me set priorities with my health and my family to find that balance.” shared Lesley Liarikos, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Tower Systems South, Inc., of her mentorship experience.

Lesley went on to add, “I highly recommend the Mentorship Program for anyone that is interested in making a difference. It is a very rewarding feeling to be part of something that not only benefits you but has an impact on others as well.”

Her mentor, Monica Vink, Marketing Director for Legacy Telecommunications, LLC and WON Committee Member, remarked on her growth as well, “This experience with Lesley has been incredibly rewarding from all aspects. There are many times that I feel the roles of mentor/mentee are reversed as I’ve learned so much from her as well. To watch her growth personally and professionally and to encourage her in the journey is humbling. I’m filled with gratitude for the gifts of growth she has given me as well. I’m honored to be part of this journey with her and to watch my friend blossom as the leader she is.”

You can read the full article HERE.

The goal-oriented program is designed for participants to speak via phone, in person or via video call, one to two times a month for a term of one year. During these calls, mentors and mentees will work through current goals and establish new goals based on the ongoing dialog during each call or meeting. 

To submit an application to be a mentor or mentee please visit https://natehome.com/member-services-login/member-resources/nate-mentorship-program/ and submit an application. This questionnaire will be used to make potential matches based on developmental goals, interests, and background. The next session will be kicked off with an in-person meet and greet at NATE UNITE 2022 in Las Vegas, February 21-24, 2022.

For additional questions on the NATE Mentorship Program contact is Darrin Wagner at dwagner@testcomm.com or 985-788-1553.

###

About NATE: The Communications Infrastructure Contractors Association

NATE: The Communications Infrastructure Contractors Association is a non-profit trade association dedicated to providing a unified voice for companies in the diverse tower and communications infrastructure construction, service and maintenance industries. Today the Association boasts over 975 member companies located throughout the United States, Bahamas, Brazil, Canada, China, Israel, Jamaica, Lithuania, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Trinidad and the United Kingdom. For additional information on NATE, please visit www.natehome.com.

(605) 882-5865

The post Newly Expanded NATE Mentorship Program Launched appeared first on NATE.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://natehome.com/2021/10/21/newly-expanded-nate-mentorship-program-launched/